Friday 29 April 2016

A-Z Challenge - Y is for.....

Welcome one and all!

For the penultimate day we have Y is for:


Why not?:
phrase - used as a suggestion or to express agreement


How on earth was I going to find any charts related to Why Not?? I wasn't! But I did find some Celtic (k)nots!!

Celtic Knots by Country Needlecraft

Celtic Knot Cross by crosstitch.com

Celtic Rose by White Willow Stitching


My personal Ys include:
yellow - even though I'm heavily into autumnal colours, yellow surpasses all of these and is by far and away my favourite colour.


For my finished Y piece, I apologise for showing another recent project but couldn't resist this little fellow's yawn (bet you're yawning now too!)

Odd Dog - Sleepy Book by Lili of the Valley

Started in January and finished in February this went down really well with everybody. No harm in showing him again then, especially as I've had a few new followers since his last outing!!


So, it's the final day tomorrow. Everyone must be breathing a massive sigh of relief! An advanced warning though - Z has to be pronounced zed, not zee, otherwise it won't make sense.

See you there!
Rachel x

11 comments:

sharine said...

Love all your A- Z projects and charts you have featured!

Mii Stitch said...

You have done a great job with the alphabet!!
Not keen on Celtic style stitching but absolutely love your yawning little dog :)

#HeatherMakes said...

Excellent! Love your Ynot lol :D The wee doggie is adorable :D

Heather said...

Yay odd dog! I love the Celtic knots. I'm doing Celtic wolf Haed right now which has some in it

Linda said...

The little sleepy dog is still as adorable as the first time you showed him Rachel.

Linda

Justine said...

Y not show us your sweet yawning dog again?! He's lovely. Looking forward to seeing the whole alphabet tomorrow!

Unknown said...

This has been a wonderful month of blog reading. Thanks for the head up about the zee or the zed.. See you tomorrow.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Yawn is so sweet and I love all the different Celtic Knots. I painted Celtic Knots on the sleeves of my leather jacket years ago!

Brigitte said...

Why not Celtic knots, lol. And it's so nice to see the little yawning guy again :)))

Preeti said...

I love your odd dog finish !! Yellow and purple are my favourite colors:)

Tiffstitch said...

Very fun one and good choice on the other charts too. :)