I managed to fit in another 10 hours on this SAL this month, meaning I am now up to where I should have been at the end of July.
I started a new colour, 741 medium tangerine, at the beginning of the ten hours and have more or less finished 9/16 pages. I think you can see the progress when comparing the 180 and 190 hour photos. It's mainly around the yellow already stitched, and quite sparse in the top quarter, but there are big chunks of it from there down, and especially to come in the bottom half:
If my estimates are accurate, the end of the next ten hours should just about coincide with finishing 741.