Wednesday 29 September 2021

The Loneliness Of Autumn - 190 hours

Hello everyone!

I managed to fit in another 10 hours on this SAL this month, meaning I am now up to where I should have been at the end of July.

I started a new colour, 741 medium tangerine, at the beginning of the ten hours and have more or less finished 9/16 pages. I think you can see the progress when comparing the 180 and 190 hour photos. It's mainly around the yellow already stitched, and quite sparse in the top quarter, but there are big chunks of it from there down, and especially to come in the bottom half:



If my estimates are accurate, the end of the next ten hours should just about coincide with finishing 741.

Take care,
Rachel x

4 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, the glow on these lamps looks amazing with another colour added!

Tiffstitch said...

Wow! Well done getting another 10 hours in on this one for September. I hope your increased stitching time will continue.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You can really see the lamps lighting up with this new colour added.

Faith... said...

This piece is amazing to me! Every time I see it I am in awe of your stitching on it.