Wednesday 15 September 2021

The Loneliness Of Autumn - 180 hours

Hello everyone!

Here's another 10 hours on The Loneliness of Autumn, a design by Leonid Afremov which I am SALing with Leonore, and trying to catch up on. This is where I should have been at the end of June.

I thought during this ten hours I would move on to the next colour, but it just so happened that the colour and the ten hours finished at the same time.

So here are two sets of pictures. They look very similar, the only really noticeable differences being in the density of the tree trunks and some of the branches and shadows.

Here are the 170 and 180 comparisons photos showing where I worked on the bottom quarter:



And here are the comparisons between the end of the sixth and seventh colours. This is now 35.73% complete after (give or take a few I might have missed) 23,796 stitches:



So it's definitely onto colour number eight now, medium tangerine 741.

Take care,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Faith... said...

I can see some differences around the bench and where the trees meet over the path. Looking forward to seeing more of this one!

Leonore Winterer said...

You're doing a great job catching up! 741 will be a stunning colour to add. I'm a little over 40% now, so I think once you are all caught up, we will be pretty close again.

Tiffstitch said...

Such a beautiful design! And you can still see the fuller look of the stitching. Well done working on catching up.