Friday 10 September 2021

Link-up for Fully Finished Gallery - September 2021

Hello all!

It's the 10th of the month so time for another Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.


At the moment it seems I am unable to FFO more than than one thing each month, but one is better than none and means I have at least kept up-to-date with all my Smalls SAL pieces. So, FFOd this month was August's Smalls SAL piece, Dragon With Chick.

All I did for this one was cut an aperture in some coordinating card and stick the stitching inside with some wadding for padding; no ribbons, stickers, or anything. Sometimes less is more.



Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post, not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th September.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and see what fellow fully-finishers have been up to; an encouraging comment can go a long way.

Next month's FFG SAL post will go live on 10th October at 6am UK time. Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The summer holiday totally kicked my FFO'ing into the long grass!
But I did manage one finish on the morning of the 10th. Hopefully get a few more done between now and Hallowe'en.

Your dragon is so cute!

Suzanne H said...

Love that dragon. I'm moving along on my ornament finishing. I'm almost finished my great niece's Christmas stocking, so that will be on my finishing list for next month (hopefully). Off to see the other's finishing! Have a nice day!

Leonore Winterer said...

Sorry I'm so late, I had real issues getting something finished this month as well! Your dragon is cute though.

Tiffstitch said...

Very cute finish. I didn't get anything FFO'd last month, but I have one for October!