Tuesday 10 August 2021

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery - August 2021

Hello all!

It's the 10th of the month so time for another Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.


I only have one again this month, last month's Smalls SAL piece, a Lizzie Kate Tiny Tiding, finished as per usual with co-ordinating fabric and barley twist cord. So much for trying to try something new but, in my defence, these are how my other Tiny Tidings are finished, so I had to do the same with this one, didn't I?!



Once I dig deeper into my Box Of Shame there will be other types of finishes - promise!

Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th August.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and see what fellow fully-finishers have been up to; an encouraging comment can go a long way.

Next month's FFG SAL post will go live on 10th September at 6am UK time. Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Of course, you had to finish in the same style! They are beautiful. I still have some things left unfinished and I have plans for one of them. Hopefully, I can get it done by the end of the year. Thanks again for hosting and the push to finish at least my current stitching. :)

Mary's Thread said...

It's just perfect! I love how you found just the right fabric for this cute design!

Clare-Aimetu said...

A lovely finish, nothing wrong with continuing a style.

Faith... said...

Cute Christmas ornament!

Ann C. said...

Beautiful ornament finish as usual! I love the holly fabric.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornament, your tree will look beautiful this year.
I only managed one finish too!

Leonore Winterer said...

Could have SWORN I linked up when I posted my update, but I must have forgotten! Cute finish on your part, I really like the backing fabric.