Tuesday 24 February 2015

Lizzie Kate February Flip-It Stamp - finished!

Hello earthlings!

This month's stamp stitched up quickly and was again worked on between Challenge pieces. Like January's it will be finished into an ornament..... eventually!

February Flip-It Stamp by Lizzie Kate
Stitch Count 47 x 47
Stitched on 16ct Rustic Aida 2 over 1
Started - 5th February 2015
Finished - 24th February 2015
Total Stitching Time - 11 hours


I know I've only done two, but I'm loving them so far. And this earns me another small SFS bonus! :)

Happy stitching
Crazy Rachel x

11 comments:

Justine said...

Oh that's cute! I really don't know how you found 11 hours. ..

Kate said...

Too cute! I love Lizzie Kate. Congrats on the finish. Don't you love easy SFS dollars?

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Rachel. These are so much fun to stitch. I have finished a few.

Linda

Elaine said...

Adorable! Nice finish.

Stitching Noni said...

Well done! Lovely finish :o)
You have been doing brilliantly with the Jan and Feb challenge - well done :o)
Hugs xx

Summer said...

SO cute! I love quick projects :) look forward to seeing the rest of your stamps :)

Irene said...

che bello, romantico

Mii Stitch said...

Yay!! Only 10 to go :D
I loved stitching these little stamps... for me small projects are definitely the best!!

Sarah said...

These stamps are really cute. Think I will add them to my wish list.

Miamina said...

Beautiful! Well done :)

Katie said...

Too cute! Congrats on the finish!!