Saturday 7 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 37

Morning all!

Oh boy, with one thing and another I had a horrible day so did not manage to put the first stitch into this until gone 10.30pm, by which time I was not enthused and thinking more about the next day's project! Still, it's the first blip I've had since 1st January so I'm certainly not complaining.

This chart is being stitched to accompany The Next Generation crew I completed last year. Each character takes about 3-4 hours to stitch so progress will be easily noticeable. I like that in a project! This is Uhura's hair and collar (although at the moment it looks like her hair and beard!)


Star Trek - The Original Series
From Pixel Power (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Navy Blue Aida 2 over 1


Back to a cutie tomorrow and, being a Saturday, I hope to get a lot done!

Happy stitching
Crazy Rachel x

8 comments:

Justine said...

Sorry to hear about your horrible day. This one will stitch up quite quickly I bet! I'm not really a Star Trek fan but I love the bright colours in this one.

Katie said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. You're right you've been doing fantastic. At least you got some X's in. Hope today is a much better day.

Linda said...

One stitch is a start Rachel and you've been doing so well on this challenge. Debbie loved these pixel people type charts and she got me hooked on them. Sorry you had a rough day. Hopefully today will be better.

Linda

Angela said...

These designs are so cute :)

Rachel said...

You're right of course. I've been lucky and spoiled every day so far by being able to put in lots of stitches that this day seemed so frustrating in comparison.
You've also made me realize that I haven't actually thought about starting something that Debbie would have considered stitching. How bad is that? :(

Caitlin D said...

Haha! I love that she has a beard at the moment. Hoping tomorrow is better for you!

The Crafty Princess said...

Ha ha, love this one! I have just recently become a Star Trek fan and watching all the old and new combined. So totally appreciate this wip. xo Alicia

Mii Stitch said...

Ooh I hate it when we have one of these days!! Hope things settle down for you all :)
Very colourful design, yes, it shouldn't take too long to stitch that one!