Thursday 26 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 56

Morning!

The final Harry Potter crest has come out to play. It's dedicated to all those would-be Slytherins that I might have upset when I mentioned banning them from my blog!

I didn't get as much done as I wanted but it's still a good start.



Harry Potter - Hogwarts Slytherin Crest
From theworldinstitches (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Cream Aida 2 over 1


The end is in sight..... only 3 new starts left including a real cutie tomorrow. Quack!

Happy stitching
Crazy Rachel x

9 comments:

Justine said...

Even though I'm a Ravenclaw all the way, I do love the colours in this one. They must be such fun to stitch. Only 3 more days to go now!

Mii Stitch said...

Yes I agree with Justine, the colours are lovely in this one :)

Caitlin D said...

I agree with both the others, the colors are pretty! Can't believe how many new starts you have, it will be odd not seeing many more. :-)

Kate said...

It looks great so far :-)

Summer said...

I agree with everyone else lol :) the colours are striking, great start made.

Pull the other thread said...

Love this set, great start on this.

Linda said...

Nice progress Rachel. I don't know when I will start the rest of mine.

Linda

Katie said...

Even though it's just dark it's really pretty. What a wonderful assortment of charts you have to keep you busy.

Miamina said...

Love it! Great start :)