Wednesday 25 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 55

Good morning!

This is the last of my sepia Silhouette starts (for 2015 anyway!) I know it's not very colourful and you can't see much of the cream thread on the cream fabric, especially with it being one strand, but here's my progress for the day.



Milk Train
Heritage Crafts Silhouette
Stitched on 16ct Cream Aida 1 and 2 over 1


And now for something completely different..... if you are a fan of all things crafty, or are thinking about trying a new craft, pop over to Summers Sewing Room and have a look at her beautiful creations. If you think cross stitching is rewarding then prepare to be amazed! Her ribbon work is especially awesome, although it's her Woodland Babies Afghan that I'm in love with the most.

Happy stitching
Crazy Rachel x

8 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Thanks for the link and well done on another fab start!

Kate said...

Terrific progress! Oh, I love Summer's ribbon embroidery; thanks for the link :-)

Mii Stitch said...

Great new start! Off to check out that link :)

Caitlin D said...

Great progress, thank you for the link, she has some amazing things too.

Linda said...

Another great silhouette design Rachel. I look forward to seeing your progress on them.

Linda

Miamina said...

Lovely start!

Summer said...

What a lovely picture you're working on Rachel! you're off to a great start. Thanks for sharing the link to my blog, I'm truly honoured!! YOU will have to do that baby Afghan you know :) lol

Katie said...

I love the sepia tone pieces. Very neat.