Monday 2 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 32

Good morning!

Please could I say a big "thank you" to all you would-be doctors, nurses and psychiatrists who have now officially certified me as crazy for continuing this Challenge into February! I'm glad you think so and hope that, in time, I might pass some of my craziness onto other stitchers! Afterall, it's the likes of some of you who gave it to me in the first place (you know who you are!) But I digress.....

The first of my February starts was Spring, the picture in the top left. My mum has asked me to stitch all four for her, so making them part of the Challenge seemed the obvious thing to do.


The Four Seasons - Spring
Featured in Cross Stitch Crazy issue ???
Stitched on 16ct White Aida 2 over 1


A simple and relaxing tree and hills to ease me into February.

Happy stitching,
Crazy Rachel x

12 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

They are a lovely set. Well done on a great start.

Annie said...

This is such a pretty chart! So sweet that you're doing it for your Mum:)

Katie said...

Oh those are beautiful. Good luck with them.

Mii Stitch said...

Oooh these are lovely! Your mum will sure love it when you give them to her :)

Linda said...

Great start Rachel. I really really really like this design!!! Are you stitching them all on one piece as in the picture? Those magazines you get sure do have some great charts in them. I just go my first issue of WOCS.

Linda

Sarah said...

These are a great set! Can't wait to see them all together.

Braenn said...

Pretty, can't wait to see them all stitched! :)

Heather said...

Those are pretty your mom has good taste lol

Kate said...

Beautiful :-) I love any seasons charts.

Jan Gartlan said...

Lovely new start. I am a doctor in my real life but my qualifications are not from the UK so they won't towards your certification LOL. (I am just as crazy as you by the way)

Justine said...

Gorgeous choice to kick off your next month of craziness! Such pretty designs.

Justine said...

Gorgeous choice to kick off your next month of craziness! Such pretty designs.