Thursday 12 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 42

Good morning!

Thank you all for your comments and opinions so far regarding whether I should continue the Challenge madness or not. There are some very sensible and philosophical stitchers out there who (I think) have knocked some sense into me. Opinion is fairly equally divided but I haven't made my final decision..... yet.

For my next start I left Muggledom behind and returned to the magical world of Hogwarts to stitch the Hufflepuff crest. I don't know why I love these designs so much. Yes I like Harry Potter but no more than reading the books and watching the films. It'll be lovely when they're all finished and hanging on my wall, although goodness knows when that will be!


Harry Potter - Hogwarts Hufflepuff Coat of Arms
From theworldinstitches (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Cream Aida 2 over 1


See you tomorrow!

Happy stitching
Crazy Rachel x

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Another one! I love these!
If you like HP, I strongly advise you to visit the HP Studios ;) I have been last summer and was really speechless... everything from the movies is there!!! A magical dream :)

Justine said...

Another lovely design! I must have missed yesterday's post - I'll have a read now. I think you are crazy already, never mind considering March!

Linda said...

Great start Rachel. I think these are going to be fun to stitch. AND, you best to not be listening to those other stitchers.

Linda

Unknown said...

I love this one so much ^_^ (Proud Hufflepuff here) I'm still trying to convince my Mum to buy this for me XD

Katie said...

Another wonderful start.

Caitlin D said...

Who wants to listen to sense?? Lol. Love the new start too.

Unknown said...

More power to Hufflepuff!