Tuesday 3 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 33

Hello blogger friends!

Another day, another start. I don't quite class this as a "cutie" although he is still very sweet and mischievous!


Little Black Cat - Coffee
Heritage Crafts
Stitched on 32ct Sky Blue Murano evenweave 2 over 2


I could have cut corners and stitched him on hand-dyed fabric to avoid spending hours stitching the blocks of background, but decided against it as I actually like the background the way it is - which has got to be a first for me! The evenweave I'm using is gorgeous to stitch on and an absolute necessity as there are all sorts of fractionals involved. This one's definitely not for aida.

Happy stitching,
Crazy Rachel x

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Another great start!

Mii Stitch said...

Great choice & lovely new start Rachel :)

Justine said...

Another great choice! The background is really pretty and hopefully won't take you too long being blocks of colour. I've loved all your choices so far and can't wait for each post to see what you're working on next!

Justine said...

Another great choice! The background is really pretty and hopefully won't take you too long being blocks of colour. I've loved all your choices so far and can't wait for each post to see what you're working on next!

Caitlin D said...

He's definitely a cutie. :-) Love the new start.

Linda said...

Nice start Rachel. I love the background colors. Glad you mentioned that there is a lot of fractionals. Yay, one I don't need to add to my stash. lol

Linda

Emma/Itzy said...

Another sweet project :)

Katie said...

Beautiful start. I agree I really like the background too.