Friday 29 March 2024

Smalls SAL link-up - March 2024

Good morning one and all,

It's the last Friday of the month, so time for the Smalls SAL.

Entries can be anything Small you have cross stitched during the month, be it an individual piece, part of a set, a portion of a big design, or even an unfinished Small if you haven't been able to complete it. All Smalls, or part(s) thereof, are welcome!



I only have this month's Nordic Christmas Sampler, this time Love from day 15. Under the 'Love' banner was a simple geometric design, but I thought it should be hearts so stitched those instead:

Nordic Christmas Sampler Day 15 - love by ZindagiDesigns (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct White with iridescent pearl/opal flecks
Started - 2nd March 2024
Finished - 13th March 2024
Total stitching time - 6 hours 40 minutes


I really like this one; it's definitely my favourite so far.


Now it's your turn.

You know the format - please link up using the URL of your Smalls SAL post, with a title (usually your name) and a thumbnail. The link will stay open for 10 days.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

I look forward to seeing your Small accomplishments this month!

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I have some small accomplishments to share with you!
Love the mini design and the hearts are perfect for the Love theme.

Mary said...

Sorry about posting the wrong link last time. I figured it out.
Your finish is really pretty Rachel. I love Valentines/love themed stitching.

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting, Rachel! At last I have something to share this month! Maybe I'm getting back into it!

Faith... said...

I love your Love sampler! It turned out extra cute.

Leonore Winterer said...

Another really cute design!

Katie said...

Cute. I agree with your changes.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh yes, the hearts were a good change, I love it!