Sunday 10 March 2024

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery - March 2024 (and Blogoversary winner)

Hello all!

It's the 10th of the month, so here is March's edition of the Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your cross stitched FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



Despite good intentions, I have just one finished piece again this month, the very pretty February biscornu, a fairly easy and very therapeutic finish:





Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now for the Blogoversary winner...

I asked which colours you thought I should stitch my next Snuffles in. Thank you all for your suggestions which were: 

1 - Linda - blue, green and yellow
2 - Rita - orange, blue and yellow
3 - Clare - bright limes 10, 11 and 12
4 - Leonore - dark grey, light grey and coraly-red
5 - Katie - red, white and blue
6 - Tiff - deep purple (or deep purple and gold)
7 - Faith - red (or tan)


Of course, for most colours, there are a lot of tones so I tried to pick the three shades that went together best. Here are my current Snuffles with your suggestions:



I have a favourite combination (which I won't divulge!) but for impartiality asked hubby to choose his favourite, and he chose:



Congratulations Leonore! If you send me a comment or email we'll discuss what you would like as a prize.

This Grey/Coral Snuffles will be started on 31st March as my final new start for Mischievous March. He won't take long to stitch, so should appear as a finished piece in April's Smalls SAL post (or sooner if I'm too excited!)

Thank you again for your suggestions. Now I have to think up another question for my 11th Blogoversary!

In the meantime, see you for another FFG SAL next month.

Take care,
Rachel x

11 comments:

Mary said...

I love Valentine's and biscornu's. Yours turned out so pretty.

jocondine said...

Great biscornu, can't explain why I still haven't stitched one! Shame on me! Yours is lovely! xxx

Pamela said...

The biscornu is very sweet!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely biscornu. That's a lovely selection of colours, well done Leonore.

Toki said...

Biscornu has a very cute appearance.😆Nice colors suitable for spring.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm not sure I'll manage my finishing this month...it's truely cursed, we are just taking turns being sick in my family right now! And I got a busy week ahead, but will do my best. Still, I wanted to drop you a comment now, to say how pretty your biscornu is, and, of course, also to celebrate my win! Can't wait to see little firy Snuffles next month :)

Katie said...

I just love a biscornu. So much fun. So cute to display. I love all the choices you laid out. I love them all.....I think 6 is my fav though cause well PURPLE haha.

Astrids dragon said...

Beautiful colours for your biscornu.
I love ALL the Snuffles! I think I'm going to get the chart too, they are just too cute.

Faith... said...

Lots of great combinations but I think your husband made a great choice.

Congrats Leonore!

Faith... said...

Oh yeah I forgot to say how pretty the biscornu is! Love the colors and it looks perfect!

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats Leonore!! Great choice hubby. Nice finish on the biscornu as well!