Monday 18 March 2024

A-Z of WIPs Challenge 2024 - E and F

Good afternoon!

The A-Z of WIPs Challenge 2024 is a little SAL being attempted by Serendipitous Jo and myself to stitch our way through an alphabet of WIPs at two/three per month, starting with A and B in January and finishing with Y and Z in December. 



A to D have been successfully completed, so now it's the turn of E and F.


E is for... Elixir Of Luck by CrazyBlendShop (etsy)
Started March 2022 - last worked on April 2023.
I'm sounding like a broken record here, but this was another WIP I didn't want to put down after its two days of attention. I was hoping to stitch all of the bits above the liquid but didn't quite make it. The  pale yellows are really soothing to work with but next time (whenever that may be) I've got the lovely richer darker yellows to look forward to.



Stitching time to date - 9 hours 5 minutes


F is for... France, an 'All Around The World' chart by Soda Stitch
Started July 2021 - last worked on April 2023.
I usually stitch from right to left, but just had to finish the iconic Eiffel tower before carrying on with the lady.



Stitching time to date - 6 hours 10 minutes


These may have only been out for a couple of days, but I really enjoyed working on both and am again happy with my progress.

Next month G and H, where I'm hoping for not one but two 'G' finishes before heading off to a magical village for H.

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Faith... said...

I like the E start and you are right about the colors. I find the lighter colors easier to work with. The F however is so cute! I love it and look forward to seeing it again some time in the future.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great choices for E and F, they both look great

Katie said...

Oh they both look great. Great progress.

Aviator said...

Thank you for the time and energy you invest in your readers. Access in-depth analyses of Aviator gameplay on our blog platform.

Leonore Winterer said...

I love these two! Bet you had fun getting them out to play.

Mary said...

They are both really cute and you made really great progress on them both.

Astrids dragon said...

The fabric is great for the Elixir!
And ever better for France, it's perfect! Where did you get that one from?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So far behind again! Love the fabrics for these designs, especially the cute French piece.