Monday 25 March 2024

Mischievous March New Start #4 - April Biscornu

Morning all!

Yet another week when I couldn't decide what to start, so took the easy way out with another biscornu.



This is April's biscornu which I chose to stitch in bright spring colours. I've altered the design very slightly to account for it being stitched on aida instead of evenweave, but it doesn't look much different.

April Biscornu by Magical Quilts And More
Stitched on 16ct Rhododendron overdyed aida with Jodyri thread Passionberry Cake
Stitching time to date - 1 hour 30 minutes


Next weekend will be the final Mischievous March new start, a Snuffles in traditional grey/coral colours chosen by Leonore. All I have to do is find the right fabric.

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful start on your bisconu. I love your color combination.

Faith... said...

What pretty floss. Looking forward to seeing this biscornu

Tiffstitch said...

Love this one too! And I hope you're having a great spring. We just got over a foot of snow yesterday, so it's not feeling especially spring like yet..

Katie said...

Love the colors. Beautiful and Springy indeed.

Astrids dragon said...

It already looks beautiful, the floss and fabric too!

Leonore Winterer said...

I was going to say this pattern looks familiar - or course it's one of Magical's! Great colour choice.