Wednesday 10 April 2024

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - April 2024

Hello!

I'm AWOL again, but have scheduled this post, and hopefully it works!

It's already another 10th of the month, so here is April's edition of the Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your cross stitched FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



Yet again I have just the one FFO to show. This was FFOd a while ago but kept in reserve until I had FFOd the other three in this set. Well, that hasn't happened so out it comes!

This is Chick Berry by Valerie Pfeiffer, one of her 'Solos' birds, FFOd as a mini pillow with coordinating fabric and barley twist cord:




I really will have to try hard to finish the other three for next month!

Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers.

Back again next month for another FFG SAL.

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Very sweet pillow finish. I've got two for you this month!

Suzanne H said...

Love that little bird. I managed two finishes this month! Can't wait to see everyone's link up. (my picture keeps publishing sideways)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Chick Berry is so cute, thank you for hosting another month of FFO, I can't believe it's April already.

Mary said...

I'm BACK! At last I have an FFO! I love Valerie Pfeiffer's birds, they are SO cute! Thank you for hosting the SAL!

jocondine said...

Late but with two big finishes... in crochet. Your pillow is very nice, great pattern, lovely little bird. xxx

Leonore Winterer said...

Even in your absence, I'll have my customary last-minute checkin! Hope your doing okay. That pillow is very cute!

Faith... said...

Hope everything is ok with you and the family.

Toki said...

It's a very cute little bird.
I love the subtle color changes. Congratulations on your completion.šŸ™Œ
I can't participate this month, but I will participate next month.