Monday 27 November 2023

Naughty November New Start #4 - Moonset Ornament 4

Good morning everyone!

We've just had the last weekend of November, and therefore my last new start of this mini new start binge.



This is 'Lamppost', the second from the left and smallest of the four:



And because it's quite small, my start over the weekend looks close to a finish; just the lamplight, the birds and a bit of the moon to stitch. One or two more evenings should do it:

Moonset Ornament 4 'Lamppost' by Whispered By The Wind
Stitched on 32ct Vintage Dark Grey Murano
Stitching time to date - 3 hours 55 minutes


So now the race is on to see if I can finish all four before November ticks over into December. I don't think I'll quite do it but I won't be far off. Keep an eye out for the quadruple Happy Dance post!

Take care,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Katie said...

Another lovely one. Gooo Gooo Gooo!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great start on this small one! Moving on now to see how you did with finishing them :)