Friday 10 November 2023

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - November 2023

Hi all!

It's the 10th of the month so time for another Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.


I just have the final two Advent ornies, Star and Stocking, this month, finished the same as the other 22 on fabric-covered card with bead and tinsel trims.




They'll definitely be taking pride of place on my Stitchmas Tree this year.

Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th November.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers!

Next month's post - the final one of 2023! - should go live on 10th December at 6am UK time
. See you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

10 comments:

jocondine said...

Lovely patterns for those ornies, great finish as allways. Two links this month as I have fully finished my 1st tunnel book I wrote a post with the pictures I took during the process. xxx

DJ said...

I hopped over here from Jo's blog, Serendipitous Stitching. She told me about your Fully Finished Gallery a long time ago, I just haven't participated until now. Thank you for hosting, and encouraging us to dig deep and finish those things that have been floating around our craft rooms for far too long! Your Advent pieces you've finished are fabulous! I'll have to take a peek and see if I can find the others, your Advent calendar will look fabulous if these are any indication! Happy Stitching!

Suzanne H said...

Super finishes this month! They must be fun all together with the tinsel trims. I have only one ornament left to finish before Christmas. Yay!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great finishes, the tinsel wool is so effective. Thanks for hosting again this month

Pamela said...

These ornaments are so fun!

Faith... said...

Congrats on finishing them all up Rachel! They will look gorgeous on your tree this year.

Katie said...

They are so cute and perfectly finished. They will look so adorable together on a tree. I actually have a finished finish but I can't show it. It's an exchange piece. I was just happy to have a finished finish again.

Leonore Winterer said...

Phew, this month I was cutting it really close...but I made it! Hooray for finishing all your ornaments in time for December!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Two pretty finishes Rachel. They will look great on your tree.

Astrids dragon said...

Two more looking great, I like the pink and green together!