Friday 24 November 2023

Smalls SAL - November 2023

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project (or more) specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

Having finished all the Advent Calendar, I wanted something non-Christmassy this month, so out came an old favourite, Snuffles The Baby Dragon. This is him in Lime:

Snuffles In Lime by FuzzyFoxDesigns (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Lime over-dyed aida with DMC 704, 906 and 907
Started - 1st November 2023
Finished - 2nd November 2023
Total Stitching time - 3 hours 50 minutes


This is now my sixth Snuffles; the collection continues to grow!

Next month, being December, a little Christmas something, I think.

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Pamela said...

This is so very cute!

Faith... said...

Snuffles is cute as always. Just wondering what you will do with all of them?

Katie said...

Love him of course but he isn't as adorable as the lovely purple one on display here at my home.

Astrids dragon said...

He is such a cutie patootie!

Leonore Winterer said...

Snuffles is very cute in this classic dragon colour as well - I'm starting to think he can wear anything!