Monday 20 November 2023

Naughty November New Start #3 - Moonset Ornament 3

Good morning everyone!

Gosh, week 3 and half way through Naughty November already. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!!



So this weekend saw the start of the third Moonset ornament, 'Cross', the one on the left:



Not such a good start but that's OK, especially as this ornie's about half the size of the previous two:

Moonset Ornament 3 'Cross' by Whispered By The Wind
Stitched on 32ct Vintage Dark Grey Murano
Stitching time to date - 2 hours 55 minutes


Like last week's ornie, I have added Etoile to the moon and, when I get there, will be subbing the muted colours of the cross for the brighter ones.

Final new start next weekend!

Take care,
Rachel x

4 comments:

Faith... said...

A start is a start; good or not! I clicked on it so I could see it better and I think it looks great! I love the little sparkle that you are putting in the moon. I love that fabric too. One more for you to start, then the fun part ~ finding time to finish stitching them!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I agree with Faith, a start is a start. Love the fabric that you are using.

Katie said...

Just love it! You are so right about it's fun when you're being naughty.

Leonore Winterer said...

This one really should go much quicker than the others, it's so thin!