Friday 30 July 2021

Smalls SAL - July 2021

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

To accompany the idea of Christmas In July, I chose a small Lizzie Kate piece. I stitched some of these a few years ago and thought it was about time I stitched some more, even if it's only going to be one each year!

Merry by Lizzie Kate from Tiny Tidings IX
Stitch Count 50 wide by 50 high
Stitched on 16ct Cloud Brown over-dyed aida by sewitall.com
Started - 2nd July 2021
Finished - 5th July 2021
Total stitching time - 5 hours 35 minutes


As is usual with my little Tiny Tidings, I added beads, swapping out white french knots for the gold beads. Much easier and a little bling-y!

Next month... back to a cutie!

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Love the beads on this and beautiful finish!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Rachel.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a cute one! Well done on the Christmas in July.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice little design for Christmas in July.

Elfie said...

Your Lizzie Kate is very cute. I do like the beads.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

This is a pretty design and I like your use of gold beads.
I've caught up on your Olympics stitching so far and I think your Around the World Aida is terrific. I must admit though, all those new starts would be too much for me. I struggle with 2 to 3 projects at a time!