Tuesday 31 January 2023

Winnie The Pooh And Hunny Pot 3/5 - finished!

Hi again!

Back with another finish, squeezed in just before the end of the month.

This is the third of five Winnie The Pooh charts I started in 2020, and now the fourth to be finished.

Here's how I left him in 2020, with his head in the pot and his bum in the air:



And here he is finished:

Winnie The Pooh And Hunny Pot 3/5 by Designer Stitches
Stitched on 16ct Cloud Summer Sky over-dyed aida
Started - 13th June 2020
Finished - 30th January 2023
Total stitching time - 14 hours 15 minutes


Good job the pot has a large opening, otherwise his head might get stuck!

I'm not sure if the final WTP will be my next WIP to be whipped or if I'll choose another; it depends if I fancy big blocks of colour again, or something a little more complicated. Hmmm, decisions decisions!

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Bridgette said...

Adorable Pooh, (Love :> ) I am the same I switch between details ,smalls, stamped, etc etc. It makes it a fun adventure. Happy stitching.

Katie said...

Love it. Another finish. Wohoo Rachel is stitching again....Just like me.

Cathy said...

I love the fabric you're using for these and I like Pooh too. I'm glad we're both stitching again and hope all three of us keep our mojo all year!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous finish! It’s so nice to see people stitching and blogging!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, well done finishing it yet another one! You are on fire this year.

Astrids dragon said...

Another sweet one of Pooh Bear!