Tuesday 24 January 2023

Winnie The Pooh And Hunny Pot 4/5 - finished!

Hi again,

And so my finishing streak continues, with the bear with very little brain (did you guess the clue on the previous post?)

This chart was the fourth of five Winnie The Pooh charts I started for the Spring Into Summer New Start Binge in 2020 when Tiff and I started 17 projects over consecutive weekends between March and July to make up for the cancellation of the Tokyo Summer Olympics that year.

This is where I got to the weekend I started him:



The following month I stitched his shirt (no photo) before finally completing the body, legs and backstitching last week:

Winnie The Pooh And Hunny Pot 4/5 by Designer Stitches
Stitched on 16ct Cloud Summer Sky over-dyed aida
Started - 13th June 2020
Finished - 21st January 2023
Total stitching time - 11 hours 50 minutes


The five charts tell the story of Winnie The Pooh with his Hunny Pot. Here are the other two I've completed so far:



I've noticed that the HUNNY in the picture on the right is not on a dark purple background like the other two. I wonder if it will annoy me enough to want to change it... or could I perhaps convince myself that it's the back of the jar and doesn't have the dark purple background? I'll have a think.

The next WIPs to see the light of day may well be the third and fifth Winnie The Pooh charts; it would seem sensible to get the set completed, especially as they're not exactly difficult.

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Cathy said...

That's another quick finish for you. Stitching the last two would probably be a good idea. I just found a couple of Christmas related cover kits that I'd forgot I had. I might pull them out and work on them next month.

Katie said...

Wohoo another finish. Great job. Keep it up. I see you have some of my mojo.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oooh, that makes much more sens than zombies! Well done on another finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I guessed! Congratulations on the Happy Dance for Winnie the Pooh!
I wouldn’t worry about the label on the jar, it’s definitely the back in that picture!

Faith... said...

One of my personal favorites of yours! Congrats again Rachel!

Astrids dragon said...

Aww, sweet Pooh, never enough honey!