Saturday 25 December 2021

Merry Christmas!

Good morning and...

Merry Christmas 2021 everyone!



I hope you have a relaxing and peaceful Christmas, filled with love. laughter and wonderful presents Santa has rewarded you with for being good all year! Perhaps there will be the odd stitchy goody among them?

I was very good and didn't ask for any stash this year, although that doesn't mean I won't have a browse around the Christmas sales for the odd treat or two!

For those who do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy the end of year break.

And to all, stay safe.

Love and hugs
Rachel x

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Merry Christmas to you too! And the spammer LOL
I didn't get any stitch stash either, it was all books this year because I got a nice voucher for surviving ten years as an employee!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Merry Christmas, I received a small chart which is perfect for a project I need to do and a mini kit which kept me occupied whilst watching It's a Wonderful Life yesterday

Tiffstitch said...

Merry Christmas! I think I perused the Christmas sales as well since I also didn't receive any Christmas stash. Mostly lovely chocolate. :)

Faith... said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Rachel. I will have you know that I did NOT buy one thing from the Christmas or New Year's sales. I admit to loading up my cart, but that is where it stopped!!

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope you and your family had a very merry Christmas!