Monday 22 March 2021

Mischievous March New Start #3 - Hedwig In A Bottle

Hello again!

It's week number three of Mischievous March already and we seem to be doing well, with more lovely starts last week and a few more finishes.

I'm continuing with my Harry Potter themed bottles, this week starting the one containing Harry's owl, Hedwig. Don't worry, the cork may be in the bottle but she's a magical owl so can still breathe!

Here's how far I got over the weekend:

Hedwig In A Bottle by MagicStitchStudio (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Sketch Grey aida by sewitall.com
Stitch count 44 wide by 54 high
Started - 20th March 2021
Stitching time to date - 5 hours 20 minutes


I know you can't see her very well on the fabric, but once the backstitching is done she'll 'magically' appear *groan* and look like this:



If you are participating in Mischievous March and wish to link up with your post, name and a thumbnail, here's the linky widget thingy which will, as usual, stay open for ten days:


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

I look forward to seeing what you've started and perhaps even finished!

It's difficult to believe next weekend will be the last one. Oh well, see you there.

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Rita said...

So sweet!

Cathy said...

Another lovely start!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am very glad the owl is in a bottle, he might want to eat my mice otherwise!

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent start on this one! I can just make her out, very cool.

Faith... said...

I can see the owl very faintly. I was wondering about an owl breathing in the bottle so thanks for clearing that up!

Leonore Winterer said...

Hedwig is adorable!

Ann C. said...

It looks like Hedwig won't take too long to stitch inside the bottle.