Monday 15 March 2021

Mischievous March New Start #2 - Golden Snitch In A Bottle

Hi all!

And welcome back to Mischievous March!

It was good to see some lovely new starts last week, and a couple of finishes in there too; well done you!

For week number two I have another Harry Potter themed bottle, but this week thought I would start with the contents rather than the cork, so here are the snitch and the label:

Golden Snitch In A Bottle by MagicStitchStudio (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Sketch Grey aida by sewitall.com
Stitch count 45 wide by 54 high
Started - 13th March 2021
Stitching time to date - 4 hours 20 minutes


And how it will look when finished:



If you have joined in and want to link up, here's the linky-widget thingy. Please add the URL of your blog post, your name and a thumbnail. The link will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

So that's two down, two to go. See you next Monday with start number three.

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Good start and the finish is lovely.

Linda said...

Another awesome new start Rachel.

Linda

Faith... said...

Great new start! I really like those colors. Ok, I will admit I did not know what Golden Snitch was, so I had to look it up. 😊

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another great start. I got my mouse stitched and could have FFO'd her but I chose not to this week.

Tiffstitch said...

Nice start! It looks like that's a lot of the more fiddly colour changes besides the cork too, so that will help with a speedy finish perhaps.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a real cute one - the backstitch will really make it pop I think!

Preeti said...

Lovely design! And a great start:)