Wednesday 27 January 2021

The Loneliness Of Autumn - 130 hours

Hi all!

Well, that's almost the first month of the year already gone... wow!

For this SAL with Leonore, January saw me adding more 814, completing pages 5-12 and making a very small start on page 13 of this 16 page project.

Here are the 120 hour and 130 hour comparisons:



There doesn't appear to be a lot of difference, but you can definitely see the red in the middle on the right hand side is a bit denser now.

According to my calculations (which haven't been too bad so far) I've got about another 5 hours of 814 left to complete the bottom row. So next month will see the introduction of colour number six, the gorgeous bright orange 742. I'd better go and check I've got some in stock!

Take care,
Rachel x

11 comments:

Ann C. said...

I love watching this project come together. It is like watching an artist as they paint with different colours.

Linda said...

Nice progress Rachel.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work! I love how this is growing.

Cathy said...

I love watching this one fill in.

Clare-Aimetu said...

You can certainly see your progress, it's lovely seeing this grow.

Faith... said...

I can see the difference in the trees on the right side and they look really good.

Katie said...

I love this one. What a fun way to do this project. Beautiful.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I enjoy seeing this one grow. It looks quite ethereal at this stage.

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely progress! It's so neat to see how it changes with one more colour.

Leonore Winterer said...

It's hard to spot, but I can see a difference with the red! Looks gorgeous, and adding some orange next month will make a big difference for sure.

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, I love seeing more colour in there. Bring on the orange!