Monday 27 March 2023

Mischievous March New Start #4 - Hot Springs National Park

Hello there!

My goodness! This has just been the final weekend of Mischievous March; where has the month gone?! 

For the final start I chose Hot Springs National Park (column 4 row 5) as I fancied stitching a waterfall, albeit a small one!



Hot Springs, located in Arkansas and covering an area of just 22.5km2, was designated a National Park in 1921. It had been the first 'Reserve' to be created in 1832 and until 2018, when Gateway Arch NP was created, had been the smallest National Park. Here's my start over the weekend:

Hot Springs National Park from 63 US National Parks by TeenyWeenyXStitch (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Antique White aida
Stitching time to date - 2 hours 40 minutes


I've had a really good month of starts and stitching, but now it's time for a change. My next post will reveal something completely different for April.

Take care,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on completing the Mischievous March challenge this year!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, I would have guessed you starting one of the bigger parks - this one is gorgeous, though!

Katie said...

Neat start. Can't wait to see the next post.