Monday 20 March 2023

Mischievous March New Start #3 - Rocky Mountain National Park

Hello again!

Week three already, and this week I chose to start Rocky Mountain National Park (column 8 row 2).



Rocky Mountain was designated a National Park in 1915 and covers 1,076km2 in Colorado. The colours and design are similar to Grand Teton, but different enough to keep it interesting. Here's my weekend start:

Rocky Mountain National Park from 63 US National Parks by TeenyWeenyXStitch (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Antique White aida
Stitching time to date - 5 hours 15 minutes


Like previously, I won't give away how much of last week's Grand Canyon I completed before starting Rocky Mountain, but will say it's been a very successful month so far ;)

I'll be back next Monday with the fourth and final MM new start, although there will be a surprise post between this one and that!

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Mylene said...

That's a very good start. Looking forward to see your updates on these parks.

Katie said...

Beautiful work.

Astrids dragon said...

I love the colours! I haven't been there... yet?!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another lovely start and I’m sure it will be finished soon too!

Leonore Winterer said...

ANother great start! Looking forward to finding out what your last pick was. I got some ideas but won't skip ahead to spoil the surprise!