Friday 25 December 2020

Merry Christmas!

Good morning all, and...

Merry Christmas 2020 everyone!



Hopefully Santa has been good to you and brought you lots of stitchy goodies?

I treated myself to a couple of new things for Christmas and will be starting one of them tonight. It's seasonal but a bit different to my usual choice of patterns. I'm definitely looking forward to putting in the first few stitches later, especially as I'm going to add sparkle! ;)

So, Merry Christmas everyone or, for those who do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy the small end-of-year break.

Love
Rachel x

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Merry Christmas!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Merry Christmas šŸŽ„

Sheryl said...

Happy Christmas Rachel, enjoy your new sparkly project.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day.

Leonore Winterer said...

Merry Christmas! I didn't get a lot of stitchy stuff this year, but my grandma gave me a beautiful needle minder I very much love :) Looking forward to seeing your new start!

Tiffstitch said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had some nice stitching time today.

Katie said...

I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas!

Faith... said...

As you can see; I am WAY behind! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and now I am off to see what your new piece is.