Sunday 10 December 2023

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - December 2023

Hi all!

It's the final 10th of the month for 2024 so time for this year's final Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.


For the final month of 2023 I have just one FFO again, Snuffles in Lime, last month's Smalls SAL piece. He's been finished the same as all the other Snuffles, with coordinating backing fabric and beads around the edge. The beads are not the ones I wanted to use, which were a darker green, but seeing as I didn't have enough I went for this lime colour instead. There's nothing wrong with them, but you know what it's like when your heart is set on something.

Anyway, here he is:




I've been asked what I do with all my Snuffles and the answer is this - they're all in a basket; a snuggle of Snuffles!!



And there's still room for more!

Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th December.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers!

This SAL will continue running next year, so should go live on 10th January at 6am UK time
. Here's the new Logo if/when you want to grab it:



As usual, January's post will start off with a round-up of 2023's FFOing achievements before diving into 2024's. My Box Of Shame needs to be seriously looked at so, for me at least, I'm hoping next year will be a little more productive on the FFOing front. 

See you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Sweet finish!

Suzanne H said...

I love your Snuggle of Snuffles! I love the light beads but I know how that is. You have your mind set on something and the alternative never looks quite right. Thanks for hosting again next year. It keeps me on track.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Snuggle of Snuggles is super, so cute. Thanks for hosting this year's FFO, I'm looking forward to everyone's 2024 stitching.

jocondine said...

What a nice family full of colors, so cute patterns! Thanks, this SAL is a great help for me. See you in 2024! xxx

Katie said...

I joined in. I joined in. Finally. So glad you are hosting again next year.

Sapphire said...

Your Snuffles are so cute with the matching background fabric and beads. They are even cuter all together in a basket.

DJ said...

Such lovely stitching! All your snuffles are adorable! And I understand the disappointment when something you had your heart set on doesn't work out as planned. BUT...I still love how this is finished!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Snuggle of Snuffles is adorable! I love them all.
So glad this SAL will continue into the new year too. It really does help motivate me. Or just shame me LOL

Astrids dragon said...

He's absolutely adorable in green! They all look so sweet together, what great finishes for them all.
Thanks for a great year, I hope to be more productive next year!

Faith... said...

He looks adorable in lime! Do you have a stitching plan for the 2024 smalls?

Leonore Winterer said...

A snuggle of snuffles - that's adorable! I am definitely in again for next year, and promise to try and do better.

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, I love all the Snuffles!!