Friday 27 May 2022

Smalls SAL - May 2022

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

This month's small is a little bit bigger than something I would usually class as a 'small' but once I'd stitched one, which was my intention, I couldn't not stitch the other. OK, I could have stitched it next month, but the thought of leaving one on their own was too upsetting! See what I mean:

Seahorses by FuzzyFoxDesigns (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Bermuda over-dyed aida
Started - 1st May 2022
Finished - 11th May 2022
Total stitching time - 10 hours 55 minutes


For next month's small I'll be staying with the same designer but heading to the trees.

Take care,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, so cute! And that bright orange! Love them.
That's the same designer from the birds you did a while ago, isn't it?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your seahorses are adorable! Such a cute pair and of course they needed to be together.