Tuesday 10 May 2022

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - May 2022

Hello all!

It's the 10th of the month so time for another Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.


This month I actually have more than one FFO... but only just, as it's two!!

First up is JBW Design's French Country Squirrel, finished off as a mini pillow with coordinating Autumn Swirls fabric and burgundy barley twist cord:




And then it's JBW's French Country Pumpkin, finished off as an ornie with - yes, you've guessed - coordinating Orange Marble fabric and burgundy barley twist cord. However, it is not been FFOd as a square, but as an oval to match the shape of the pumpkin. I'm glad I tried something different but must admit I'm not keen on it as it's too messy for my liking. Too late now though!



Now it's over to you.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th May.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And once again I'm looking forward to seeing your achievements for the month.

Next month's post will go live on 10th June at 6am UK time. Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love both your finishes Rachel, this series of designs are so effective.

Mary's Thread said...

What adorable fall stitches! JBW makes such clever little designs! Sadly I do not have FFOs this month but I'll make it up to you all next month!

Leonore Winterer said...

Your too finishes are lovely! I know round pillows are hard, but the pumpkin looks great to me.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Very Autumnal! I like the pumpkin shape, it suits the design.

Suzanne H said...

Love them both. I think round pillows are the hardest to finish. I'm getting better at my round flat ornaments. Thanks for hosting!

Ann C. said...

I Love your adorable squirrel ornament! Your fabric choice is perfect!

Tiffstitch said...

I love these! I think the round one looks very cute. Practice will help if you try another one. :)