Saturday 5 March 2022

People's Choice SAL - Quilts

Hello all!

It's the first Saturday of the month so time for the People's Choice SAL run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching. Continued thanks to Jo for hosting this unique SAL which has a different theme each month.



This month's theme is Quilts.

When I saw this theme, I thought I would have a big fat zero to post. But then I got to thinking, and realised I do have a couple of things to show, although nothing that I've stitched.

This little cutie is Snuggle Up featuring Lulla from the Little Suzy's Zoo collection by DMC. She's been in my stash since forever but is way down the to-do list. Everybody needs their comfort blankie!!



I also found Keep Your Warmth by Green Terrace on etsy. We've just about passed the point of wanting to cuddle up in a quilt with a cup of cocoa on a cold winter's evening, but when we're ill, it's a must!



That's it... short and sweet from me this month.

Next month's theme is Series Of Designs. Uh-oh... I'll give you plenty of warning for a long post alert!!

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Both are very cute!

jocondine said...

Great patterns, a nice one in Christmas spirit, that cocoa'cup looks tempting and this lovely rabbit is so heart-warming! xxx Amitiés.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love your cute choices, especially the little penguin. I can identify with that feeling very much!
I'm also preparing for a long post next month. Maybe I should start now!

Tiffstitch said...

Very cute choices!

Katie said...

Cute choices.

Leonore Winterer said...

That little penguin is very cute, I think he's on my Etsy list as well!