Monday 21 March 2022

Mischievous March New Start #3 - Spring Keyhole

Morning all!

So the madness of Mischievous March continues, with Tiff and I (and maybe others?) starting a new project each weekend during March.

So far I've started two elixir bottles and was tempted to start a third, but I stuck to my original plan and started a project by a new-to-me designer. Here's my progress so far and the details:

Spring Keyhole by SweetAnnet (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct cream aida
Stitching time to date - 2 hours 20 minutes


It's not often I stitch on white or cream aida, but since this is an almost full coverage piece there's not much point using an over-dyed colour.

Here's how it will look when finished:


I have stitched some of the white along the top and down the right hand side, but it'll be practically camouflaged until the backstitching is added.

I'll be starting another of these stamps next week but don't know which one as there are so many to choose from - (don't) look here!

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

And more enabling! What is it with you and Tiff?!

Katie said...

Oh how cute! Lovely....don't click the link....don't click the link.

Tiffstitch said...

I love this one too! Very nice start as well on it.

Faith... said...

This is a cute one! Since I am NOT clicking the link, is there also a summer, winter and autumn keyhole?

Faith... said...

Never mind, I looked and the answer is no.

Leonore Winterer said...

I've seen a lot of these stamp-shaped designs lately, this is a really pretty one!