Monday 7 March 2022

Mischievous March New Start #1 - Elixir Of Life

Good morning all!

And welcome to the first new start for Mischievous March!

In case you're unfamiliar with Mischievous March, it's a little new start binge Tiff and I thought up last year with the idea of starting a new project during each of the four weekends in March. It's deemed as being Mischievous because we both have *cough* 'quite a few' WIPs and really don't need any more. On the other hand, we do try to keep the new starts smallish so they should be finished quite quickly.

Anyway, on to the new start. This is Elixir Of Life by CrazyBlendShop on etsy. It's from a series of six elixir bottles, one more of which I will be starting next week. I found them by accident and, although it's very rare I make impulse purchases, bought them immediately.

I had a good weekend of stitching, so here's my start so far:

Elixir Of Life by CrazyBlendShop (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Margarita over-dyed aida
Stitching time to date - 3 hours 55 minutes


And how it will look when finished:



So quite a long way (and so many greens!) to go!

And here's the linky thing if you also had a new start during the first week/weekend of March and want to link up. I think it's only me and Tiff, but that's OK.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

I have to say I'm already looking forward to start number two this coming Saturday!

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Linda said...

I love your new start Rachel. But I couldn't find the chart on Etsy. Can you help me?

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a fabulous potion bottle! My word for 2022 is Focus so I'll pass on the New Starts this year. But I'll enjoy watching you instead!

Tiffstitch said...

Love this one! Great start on that gorgeous fabric as well.

Katie said...

I am busy every weekend in March but I think if I had any new starts I will gladly blame you lovely ladies. By the way love this new start. Very neat.

Faith... said...

This one is so pretty. I an mot really drawn to greens but I love the colors in this piece.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, that's a pretty one! Love the greens.
I'm not really doing Mischievous March this year, but I did start the dragon earlier this month so that was maybe a little bit mischievous?