Monday 23 November 2020

Naughty November New Start #3 - Let's Breeze Into Autumn

Good morning!

Welcome to the third week of Naughty November.

If you're taking part I hope you're enjoying your new starts so far; if you're just reading I hope you're enjoying seeing lots of new start loveliness.

For weekend number three I started the third of Ursula Michael's seasonal word 'snow' globes:



And again, I found the perfect matching fabric:

Let's Breeze Into Autumn by Imaginating
Stitched on 16ct Shades Of Autumn by sewitall.com
Stitching time to date - 5 hours


The only Etoile at the moment is in the three hearts, but there will be a lot more as I work my way down.

And now for your links. You know how to do it by now. Please add your page URL, your name, and thumbnail. I look forward to seeing them all!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Last week's link will remain open until Thursday if you have yet to join, or would like to see the entries.

Seeing as I've started Spring, Summer and Autumn so far, I bet you can't guess what my final Naughty November new start next week will be! There are only three colours in it, and they all have matching Etoile, so there is a possibly it might all be stitched in bling; how cool would that be?

Take care,
Rachel x

9 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Ooo, that would be fun to be all etoile for winter. Very sparkly and fresh snow feeling with that. Great start, that seems like almost a third done already? It looks amazing on this fabric!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm all linked up and with a surprise too - not a Hallowe'en design!
Love the latest Snow Globe and fabric.

Cathy said...

It's looking fantastic on this fabric and you've gotten a lot done on it.

Katie said...

Another lovely wordplay design. Gorgeous fabric.

Faith... said...

It is another perfect fabric match! It looks great Rachel. Can't wait to see Winter Bling!

FlashinScissors said...

Another great stitch Rachel! Lovely fabric too!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Bethan said...

Ooo that 'snow' globe is so lovely! And yes, you are right that the fabric is perfect x

Leonore Winterer said...

Another great start - love the fabric, haven't I seen that one around here before?

Ann C. said...

You got a lot completed. I really like your fabric choice.