Friday 28 August 2020

Smalls SAL - August 2020

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

For August I returned to a piece I stitched earlier this year, but in a different colour. This mean I've now got two on what will hopefully be a rainbow shelf full of Snuffles!

Snuffles In Aqua by FuzzyFoxDesigns (etsy)
Stitch Count 32 wide by 30 high
Stitched on 16ct aqua over-dyed aida 2 over 1
Started - 6th August 2020
Finished - 9th August 2020
Total stitching time - 4 hours 40 minutes


In this Smalls SAL I'm also re-showing other qualifying small projects I've stitched during the month.

There's this month's Monarch, the stingy Henry VII:



And five of the Advent Calendar Days. I know you've only just seen them but I'll pop them in here again:





So not a bad month for Smalls in August!

September's Small SAL will be a cute little Hootie, although I haven't yet decided which colour.

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Linda said...

Cute finishes Rachel.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh, I think we all need a shelf of rainbow Snuffles! He's so cute.

Faith... said...

Cute new dragon. Would love to see all the Snuffles lined up together.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great work, nice to see Henry VII, sorry I gave missed some of your Monach posts

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, the aqua Snuffles is even cuter than the pink one! How lovely.

Misstel said...

Nice blogg