Wednesday 19 August 2020

JBW Advent Calendar - Days 3, 13, 19, 20 and 8 finished!

Hello all!

This year I am hoping to stitch all of the 24 designs which make up JBW Designs' Advent Calendar.



So far I've stitched 13, and have now added another five to add to the collection:

Day 3 - Heart:

Started - 24th July 2020
Finished - 9th August 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 25 minutes


Day 13 - Dove:


Started - 5th August 2020
Finished - 9th August 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hours 30 minutes


Day 19 - Garland:


Started - 5th August 2020
Finished - 10th August 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 35 minutes


Day 20 - House:

Started - 5th August 2020
Finished - 15th August 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 50 minutes


Day 8 - Sleigh:


Started - 11th August 2020
Finished - 15th August 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 45 minutes


So that's 18 down and 6 to go. All of the remaining borders have been stitched and the numbers attached, so it's now just a case of filling in the motifs. I'm hoping to have them all finished by the end of September.

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Rachel. I love this set.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are so sweet and I love the way you are doing them in a totally random order!!

Katie said...

They all look great!!

Tiffstitch said...

Wow! That's fantastic! Well done. I'm glad you're getting a nice amount of stitching time.

Faith... said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see them all finished and together. Congrats on your fast progress on these.

Annie said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing this all finished and made up:D

Astrids dragon said...

More adorable pieces, I really like the garland and the sleigh. Ignore my previous question, I see you only have six left!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great going! That's one goal for the year you are sure to hit.