Friday 24 February 2017

Smalls SAL - February 2017

Good afternoon!

As it's the last Friday of the month it's time to post my project for this month's Smalls SAL. Thank you once again to Heather of Stitching Lotus for continuing to run this fun little stitch along.


Continuing on from January, this month's small is Durene Jones' February Calendar animal.

February Calendar by Durene Jones
Stitched on 16ct Nantucket from Sewitall.com 2 over 1
Stitch count 43 wide by 56 high
Started - 1st February 2017
Finished - 7th February 2017
Total stitching time - 8 hours 10 minutes


I have to admit the panda this month was not as enjoyable to stitch as the little squirrel last month, but with 12 different animals in total there are bound to be some I enjoy more than others. Here are the two together:



I expect I'll carry on with the calendar and do March next month.

See you then!
Rachel x

15 comments:

JudyC said...

So cute!!!

Michele Stravato said...

He may not have been fun to stitch, but he turned out great!

AC said...

So sweet they are!

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish Rachel. They look great together.

Linda

Mary said...

Very cute

Sarah said...

I love the little panda.

Pamela said...

The panda is adorable!

Preeti said...

Cute panda!!

Brigitte said...

Such lovely designs, Rachel.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I must be honest, Durene's designs are too cutesy for me but they are nicely done. I do love her borders though. Which is strange because I don't like borders! I also love the way she's done the lettering for this series.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Beautiful finish!

Melinda Forbes said...

But the Panda does have a great facial expression. It is very cute!

Katie said...

Oh so cute! Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much but boy how could you not love that adorable little face. You are a horrible enabler but these will have to wait till next year. I do have the pattern printed out and waiting.

Elfie said...

SO very cute! That Panda is adorable.

Heather said...

Cute!