It's 9:22am on the 3rd March 2020 so I'm six years old today ! Happy blogoversary to me!!
Very few bloggers celebrate their blogoversary but I do, and every year I hold a giveaway to commemorate the day I joined all you wonderful bloggers out there.
Usually I ask you to leave a comment saying you would like to be entered into a draw to win a £10 (or local currency equivalent) voucher for your favourite cross stitch website. This year I be offering the same prize but with an added bit of fun.
This year, if you want to be entered, there are two requirements. You have to:
1) be a follower of my blog via the followers thingy on the left
2) leave a comment answering the following question...
How many cross stitch projects do you think I have started during my stitching lifetime (up to the end of February 2020).
It's that easy!
Only one entry per person will be accepted.
I will help you a little bit though - the total number .....
* includes ten projects which have been abandoned/purged/restarted
* does not include all the individual monarchs - they are counted as one project
* does include all the individual advent calendar days
* and is somewhere between 250 and 500.
The winner will be the person who guesses closest to the actual number (whether that be higher or lower). In the event of a tie I will offer two vouchers.
The draw will close at 5am GMT on 10th March 2020, so you have just under a week to leave a comment. The answer and winner(s) will be announced at the end of the 10th March FFG SAL link-up post, so keep an eye out for that - it's up to you to contact me, otherwise you will lose out! I'll get the voucher out once emails have been exchanged and your store selected.
Good luck guessing!