Thursday 17 October 2019

Dark October - week 2 progress

Hi all!

So I'm slowly making progress on my Dark October stitching. If you remember I'm stitching the Chandelier from Sue Hillis' Dark Shadows at the rate of two thread lengths per day.

At the end of week one I was here:


At the end of week 2 I was here, having finished the main chandelier:



With just the flames and chains to do this will be a finish very soon, I'll then have the reason I need for starting a second design from this set. Oh goody!

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Linda said...

Looks great Rachel. I love the fabric color.

Linda

Katie said...

Love it!! You are mean. This pattern set is growing on me every post.

Cathy said...

Great progress! How long is a thread length?

Faith... said...

This one looks great Rachel! You have picked out some great Halloween stitches for Dark October.

Bethan said...

This looks great. I love your material colour x

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! Even at two lengths a day, these stitch up fast.