Thursday 13 December 2018

Midnight Manor - 20 hours

Hello all!

Just a quick update today. I absolutely love this piece (especially the wrought iron railings!) and managed to fit in another ten hour stint on it at the end of November. Here is how I left it after ten hours of work:


And now after 20:



I am quite confident I can finish this within the next week or so, which will achieve my aim of finishing it before Christmas Day (got to keep the week between Christmas and New Year free for my new Tribal Dragon!) Fingers crossed...

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Rachel. The fence does look awesome.

Linda

Katie said...

Wow fantastic progress! Good luck finishing it off.

Unknown said...

I wish you luck on your goal to finish, I love how it looks so far. Love the fabric you picked for it too. I had this chart in my cart but keep taking it out, I think I'm going to put it back in again after seeing your stitching of it. Happy stitching!

sweetmiaomiao said...

Grazie per aver risposto , sicuramente quando proverò a fare un cuscino utilizzerò il tuo tutorial è davvero ben fatto.
È stato un piacere mettere il link al tuo post
Trovo interessante questo tuo nuovo lavoro aspetto di vedere i progressi ,mi unisco ai tuoi lettori fissi .😊😊

Faith... said...

I love the gate also! You made some great progress. Great fabric also. Hope our next ten hours is just as successful!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This looks fantastic, I think I need this chart in my stash!

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow that gate looks so effective. I hope you get time to finish it as I can't wait to see it. The fabric is beautiful too.
xo Alicia