Friday 26 August 2022

Smalls SAL - August 2022

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

I said this month would be another Snuffles, but was unsure which colour. Jo suggested bronze shades but I'd sort of already got my heart set on orange/yellow shades so will keep bronze in mind for the future. So here's my new Snuffles. I think he's perfect for the summer heatwave we've just had:

Snuffles In Yellow by FuzzyFoxDesigns (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Sundrop over-dyed aida
Started - 1st August 2022
Finished - 6th August 2022
Total stitching time - 4 hours 15 minutes


I have three other Smalls this month too.

Merry Christmas QR Code was stitched at the end of Christmas In July:



And the letters R and T were stitched for Clare's Alphabet Christmas Tree. Clare has received and FFOd them, but I haven't shown these before, so here they are with their details:

Letter R from Lizzie Kate's A-B-Crazy Alphabet
Stitched on 16ct Cloud Lilac over-dyed aida using ThreadworX 10592 Wildflowers
Started - 21st January 2022
Finished - 31st July 2022
Total stitching time - 3 hours 20 minutes


Letter T from Lizzie Kate's A-B-Crazy Alphabet
Stitched on 16ct Cloud Lilac over-dyed aida
Started - 22nd January 2022
Finished - 1st August 2022
Total stitching time - 2 hours 55 minutes


Next month I think will be another cute little bird; my flock's getting bigger!

Take care,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Rachel! He's adorable of course. Not as cute as my adorable purple one but he's adorable. I missed you! Hope you are doing great.

Leonore Winterer said...

He's so cute! You also picked up some really pretty thread for those letters.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your little dragon! Now there's an idea - a Dragon Temperature SAL!

Pretty letters too. I need to get mine done.