Friday 24 June 2022

Smalls SAL - June 2022

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

For June I returned to the designer of last month's Seahorses to stitch another of her cute little Aussie birds. This is one of the four designs on her bookmark, and is the Rainbow Lorikeet. I bet he can't wait to join all his other little Aussie friends!

Rainbow Lorikeet by FuzzyFoxDesigns (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Clover over-dyed aida
Started - 1st June 2022
Finished - 8th June 2022
Total stitching time - 4 hours 50 minutes


Next month I'm focusing on Christmas In July, so the Small will be Christmas-themed. I thought I'd decided which Small to stitch, but now I'm not so sure. At least I have a while to decide.

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Such a cutie!

Elfie said...

That's a cute stitched piece. I love rainbow lorikeets, and we often see them in our trees. The stitched colours are spot on, but the designer has taken a lot of liberty with the lorikeet's shape!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

He is an adorable chonky lorikeet!

Katie said...

Too cute. Enjoy looking for something to do next month.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Jaki piękny kolorowy! Pozdrawiam.