Friday 22 April 2022

French Country Pumpkin - finished!

Morning all!

So my ability to concentrate on anything other than a small project hasn't returned yet, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as it means I've got another finish! I'd only spent 15 minutes on this one previously so it almost felt like a new start.

And here it is:


French Country Pumpkin by JBW Designs
Stitched on 16ct Lichen over-dyed aida with ThreadworX 10348 Pumpkin Spice
Started - 4th September 2021
Finished - 20th April 2022
Total stitching time - 6 hours 5 minutes


The thread's a brighter orange than in the photo, but that's the best I could do without the fabric looking wrong. And this time I'll leave you to find the hidden motifs.

This piece was start number 12/13 from last year's Summer Paralympics and has now become finish number 12/13. With that in mind, I think you might be able to guess where I'm (probably) heading next!

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those JBW designs are so clever and great fun to stitch too.
I'm guessing you're going for project 13 next?

Faith... said...

Another cute finish!

Katie said...

Another cute little finish at least. Hope your focus comes back quickly.

Leonore Winterer said...

Another cute one! I see a basket, a pear, a squirrel, some acorns, two cats, an owl, a bird...so much hiding in there!
12/13 is very good already, but I can imagine you'll want to go for 13/13.

Tiffstitch said...

Love this one! Perfect fall colours.