Wednesday 30 June 2021

Merry Christmas - Welcome To Christmas In July!

Hi all!

Goodness me, it's hard to believe we're halfway through the year already! So with that thought, how about trying something new?



Over the last few years I have noticed Christmas in July becoming more of a 'thing' so I thought, why not join the bandwagon?

My idea is to run a Christmas in July SAL, with the ulterior motive of encouraging those last-minute stitchers among you to start your Christmas gifts early and leave plenty of time to finish them before The Big Day. Well, that's the theory anyway!

So how about getting started on something Christmasy?

Below is the usual linky-widget thingy. Please join in as many times as you wish with new starts and/or progress and/or finishes. The link will remain open until 10th August, after which I'll do a round-up post which, I hope, will feature lots of Christmas goodies!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Due to circumstances, my own plans have had to change, but since my Smalls SAL piece is Christmas-themed I will at least have one thing to show!

I really look forward to seeing some gorgeous Christmas projects being stitched this month... good luck and ho ho ho!!

Take care,
Rachel x

4 comments:

Faith... said...

I am stitching my first ornament! I will link up once I have something to show!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, this is more low key than I expected - I made plans in the beginning of the year to start an ornament every weekend in July, but got side tracked. Maybe I can manage at least one or two, though? We'll see!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I've got my 12 Days of Christmas design to stitch so I'll link up with that. Otherwise it's mostly Spooky stuff!

Tiffstitch said...

I started a new one! Why not, right? I hope you manage some stitchy time. :)