Friday 25 June 2021

Smalls SAL - June 2021

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

In June I managed to stitch another of the Little Bird collection by Rachel James:

Galah (Little Aussie Parrot) by FuzzyFoxDesigns (etsy)
Stitch Count 37 wide by 27 high
Stitched on 16ct Sorbet over-dyed aida by sewitall.com
Started - 1st June 2021
Finished - 17th June 2021
Total stitching time - 4 hours 20 minutes


This poor little bird might have taken only 4 hours 20 minutes to stitch, but that was spread over a total of 17 days! As you may have guessed, stitching really isn't happening at the moment.  :(

Next month will be something for Christmas In July.

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute bird, beautiful fabric. Does this mean you've broken your days stitched in a row streak? BTW, there hasn't been much stitching done here either.

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish Rachel.

Linda

Mary's Thread said...

How cute! I just love Fuzzy Fox's birds.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

He is adorable! I like those little birds too.
I do hope you haven't broken your streak.

Leonore Winterer said...

That little birdy is so cute! So sorry to hear you're not getting a lot of stitching time, though.

Faith... said...

I do not think I have ever seen a bird like this before. He is a cutie though!

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, he's a cutie for sure! I love the pink and the pink fabric.